APPLICATION AREAS AND BENEFITS OF MBR
- • Conventional activated sludge systems has final clarifiers for the seperation of solids from the liquid. The main advantage of the MBR process lies in the fact that settleability of sludge is not important since solid/liquid separation is undertaken by filtration.
- • In MBR systems sludge age and concentration will be higher than conventional biological treatment. Therefore, plant capacity will be higher with lower footprint of plant area.
- • Treatment quality of the MBR system is very high compared to standard activated sludge plants. High quality effluent water can be discharged into sea, lake and rivers. The effluent can also be used for water reuse applications.
- • GEN MBR modules can be used for both domestic and industrial wastewater biological treatment.
- • GEN MBR modules can be used for capacity expansion of conventional activated sludge systems.
- • We are the first manufacturer of reinforced hollow fiber mebranes and GEN MBR modules, in Turkey.
- • GEN MBR Modules are designed and manufactured by MEMSIS
GEN MBR MODULES
- • Superior honeycomb design for homogeneous membrane distribution within the module.
- • Very high removal efficiency by reinforced PVDF membranes which is mechanically strong and resistant to chemicals.
- • Periodic backwash and chemical backwash for fouling control
- • Excellent aeration efficiency thanks to 3-point diffusor holes in honeycomb design.
MEMBRANE AND MODULE SPECIFICATIONS
- • GEN MBR modules has reinforced hollow fiber membranes which is made from polyester textile material with PVDF polymer coating. This type of membrane fiber is excellent for mechanical and chemical resistance.
- • GEN MBR Reinforced hollow fiber membranes has a mean pore size of 0,04 μm. It can remove suspended solids, bacteria, viruses and other pathogens with very high efficiency.
ADVANCED AIR SPARGING TECHNOLOGY
- • 3 point air sparging in the honey comb design of GEN MBR module casettes provides extremely effective sweeping and waving of the hollow fibers. This creates 3x more shear stress compared to conventional MBR modules in the same size.
- • This extreme 3 point air sparging integrated into the module cassettes allowing proper membrane fouling control.
HIGH PACKING DENSITY WITH PROPER DESIGN
- • Thanks to the honeycomb design, fiber bundles have enough room to move freely and allows sludge deposits get back to mixed liqour.
- • Custom size MBR modules and cassettes are available for your special flow rate capacities..
Innovative and sustainable projects in membrane systems.
Achieve high standards with MEMSIS.